Wine Gems of the Month February 2019
It’s February and the groundhog missed his shadow, but we think there’s still more cold winter ahead for the month of Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, and the Oscars. Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our February Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to help you make it through the winter. From Spain to France, Oregon to Italy, these are wines to help you through to spring! Our February selections include one white, one rosé, and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, elegant Godello from the mountainous Galician sub-zone of Valdeorras
• a beautiful dry Grenache blend rosé from Languedoc, rated 90 points by Wine Spectator!
• our top-selling Oregon Pinot Noir, perfect with grilled salmon or roast pork
• a unique red of 100% Piedirosso from volcanic soils near Pompei, in Campania
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for February 2019!
Save 5% this month on 4 bottles (or save 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2017 Valdesil Montenovo Godello, Valdeorras, Spain
* 2017 Gérard Bertrand Cote des Roses Rosé, Languedoc, France
* 2017 Underwood Pinot Noir, Oregon
* 2015 Contrada Piedirosso Pompeiano, Campania, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
February 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708